Thursday, August 26, 2004

Dead Bored

Today`s such a slackyy day. Don`t have school tomorrow. Cheers. Haven been blogging for some days already. Yupps. Really very very bored now.

Had self training yesterday. Ms Mary couldn`t come as she had to take care of her niece. Sad* I was really looking forward to yesterday`s training as there`ll be Pesta Sukan on Sunday and I really needed the training. Don`t wanna screw up anymore. The sec 1s started training at 1pm and ended around the same time as us. Poor things. By 4pm yesterday, the rain was SOO heavy that it was practically drowning the whole school. DAMNED the rain. It made us stop training. Actually it lookd kinda coooooll and fakee!! So in the end, all of us gathered behind the Sports Hall to have a reflection talk thingie. Yeaa I totally agree that training suckd BIG TIME yesterday. Took such a long time to get ready, do a drill, gather and so on. Seriously, I want to train hard. But somehow, ........ I don`t know. We`re always fooling around during training when there`a no coach. Lack the discipline. Tay gave us a talk on Wed too. It was really motivating.

We slackd in the canteen after training for like more than an hour. Ru and I, as usual, spent a LONG time in the toilet. lol. Tsk us! Shiwen`s mum came earlier to fetch her home. So only Malita, Ru, Jac and I were left there. Ya went to pierce her ear with Fairuz. Tsk, but it was nice!! Saw it today. Soo four of us were flipping through Ru`s handbook and we were SINGING ALL THE SONGS in there. The only complete song we sang was Trademark`s Only Love!! Hahahahahahaha. All the oldies. Walkd out of school. And we were still singing. This time it was EVERY BREATH YOU TAKE!!!!

MAlita was in charge of singing the GUITAR STRUMS part. Jac and me, the HIGH PITCH + ECHO part [LOL THIS PART WAS THE FUNNIEST OF ALL] and Ru the main song. So, I was like screeching all the way. It was really damn spas. And we ENJOYED IT!

Assemblye today was so lame. The guy actor was really GAYISH! The way he acted. Yucks. He`s even more gayish than the [d*D]s.

Pity Zheng Lao Shi. It`s like, every lesson we`re bullying her. Literally. Everyone will be talking and won`t even give a damn about her. Bad attitude. She looked as if she really wanted to cry.

So from now on, I`ll TRY TO
+ Pay attention during her lessons
+ Shut my big mouth up
+ Stop turning 180 degrees around to talk to Ru and Grace
+ Stop dozing off
+ Stop putting the shou ce and tb under the table when there`s ting xie
+ Do all my chinese homework
+ Hand them in on time
+ Stop copying my friend`s work

This way, I won`t fail my chinese paper again!!!!!
Yay!!

I WAN MC! I DON`T WANT CROSS-COUNTRY TOMORROW

[ j a * 9 ]

8/26/2004 07:18:00 PM;

Comments: Post a Comment
!THE GIRL
A vain and nonsensical Christian girl by the name of Janine. She plays netball. She is forever procrastinating, losing her things and getting names mixed up.

She loves God, chillouts, fashion, fine dining, good results, pretty nails, night life, reading, shopping and travelling like any typical 16-year-old teenager.

!LINKS
  • BROCKS!
  • Amanda
  • Clara
  • Eunice
  • Fudd
  • Jkok
  • Matthew
  • Xin Ru
  • Xinru (Angelfire)


  • !TAGBOARD

    Powered by TagBoard Message Board
    Name

    URL or Email

    Messages(smilies)



    !PREVIOUS POSTS




    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com